Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution connect to an Exchange server shared mailbox?

On 2/16/07, Tom Pride <tom pride gmail com> wrote:
However the team that I work within also needs accesses to an MS
Exchange shared mailbox. Firstly, can Evolution cannect to a shared
mailbox?  I've tried using the "Subsrcibe to other users folder"
option but this does not seem to work.  Is there a specific method for
doing this?  I can access the shared mailbox via OWA without a
problem.

it is "supposed to" work. But has apparently been broken for at least
a couple versions. I continue to be underwhelmed with the exchange
connector's abilities.

It's a shame ...

Peter