[Evolution] Can Evolution connect to an Exchange server shared mailbox?

Hi,

I work in a mainly Windows environment and therefore need to be able
to connect to the MS Exchange server.  I am running Evolution 2.8.3
under Fedora Core 6 and can access my Exchange mail account and the
Global Address list without a problem.

However the team that I work within also needs accesses to an MS
Exchange shared mailbox. Firstly, can Evolution cannect to a shared
mailbox?  I've tried using the "Subsrcibe to other users folder"
option but this does not seem to work.  Is there a specific method for
doing this?  I can access the shared mailbox via OWA without a
problem.

Cheers