Re: [Evolution] Need focus on Exchange (was Re: CalDAV - any successes out there)
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Peter Van Lone <petervl gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Need focus on Exchange (was Re: CalDAV - any successes out there)
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:20:51 -0500
Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 2/16/07, Per Nystrom <pnystrom netmagic net> wrote:
There are a lot of variables not accounted for here, but the dropoff in
closure rate after 2.6.0 is still pretty dramatic.
I find that pretty amazing. The connector project has the "feel" of
not being high priority, and this just validates it.
Damn ... damn ...
I'm not a coder at all, but if there were any signs of life in this
project, and help were needed, I could do testing and doc writing ...
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
I can vouch that bugs I posted against 2.9 are being actively worked upon.
] [Thread Prev