Re: [Evolution] Need focus on Exchange (was Re: CalDAV - any successes out there)

On 2/16/07, Per Nystrom <pnystrom netmagic net> wrote:

There are a lot of variables not accounted for here, but the dropoff in
closure rate after 2.6.0 is still pretty dramatic.

I find that pretty amazing. The connector project has the "feel" of
not being high priority, and this just validates it.

Damn ... damn ...

<sigh>

I'm not a coder at all, but if there were any signs of life in this
project, and help were needed, I could do testing and doc writing ...

Peter