Re: [Evolution] Html code

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 05:29 +0100, Daniel wrote:
I received an email full of html codes.  Can I wipe them off and see
the contents only ?  I"m copying part of the received email.

Copy the HTML code into a text editor and save it as an HTML file
somewhere.  Then open with your favorite browser, or use 'lynx -dump' at
the command line.  Images will likely be broken, but you should be able
to get the content.

- Michael

--
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.  Unless
there are three other people.