Re: [Evolution] Customizing key bindings

Thanks. This has been requested frequently over the years. It's good to
know someone's paying attention :-)

poc

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 10:38 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
You gotto wait till Evolution-2.12. If you have built from source, you
can try this beta patch which adds keyboard shortcuts to Evolution.

It copies those xml files to .evolution/ui/* and stores all the new
keybindings there. On an upgrade, it merges the new xml files with what
you have changed. But it doesnt check for conflicting keys there. But in
the shortcut editor, it does search for conflicts. And the worst thing
is that it requires an restart for Evolution to start applying the
changes.

-Srini

PS: Beta Quality Patch. It needs more work atleast in terms of
unreffing/freeing.