[Evolution] Exchange Authentication

Evolution is authenticating with our Exchange 2003 server using OWA
(using server type "Microsoft Exchange") several times per second.
Because of this the admin wants me to use IMAP mode. Unfortunately, in
this mode Evolution does not seem to support the Exchange Calendar or
Global Address List, making it no more useful than Thunderbird.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing Evolution to do this, or how
to get everything to work with IMAP?

Any pointers to current documentation?

I'm running evolution in FC6 on x86_64 (everything current as of
2-10-07, waiting on the update to 2.8.3 for a bit).

[please cc me, as I'm not subscribed having trouble reading the list
archive]

Thanks,
Matt

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.