Re: [Evolution] Customizing key bindings

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 16:33 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
Is there a way to customize the keybindings in Evo?

In particular, it drives me absolutely around the bend that C-w is bound
to "Close", and no warning is given when you type it.

Usually I agree that "are you sure?" questions are annoying, but I have
a number of accounts that all require passwords so starting Evo is a
chore (I can't figure any way to get Evo to remember my passwords across
a restart).

Sometimes when I want to delete a message I accidentally use C-w instead
of C-d (somewhere in my brain I think "close this message" and C-w comes
out of my fingers), and BOOM! there goes my entire Evo session down the
drain and there's nothing I can do about it.

So frustrating!

If you are building from source, there is some untested patch lying
around with sragavan novell com which you can use.

Any help?

--
Sankar