Re: [Evolution] "Ok" doesn't work in Account preferenences...
- From: "Sankar P" <psankar novell com>
- To: <undicizeri gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] "Ok" doesn't work in Account preferenences...
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:07:25 -0700
On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 22:21 +0100, Man of Wax wrote:
when I try to edit an account the button "Ok" doesn't work. I can't
click on him and so I can't edit the account. Any ideas? I use
What distro is this ? And what is the exact version 2.8.? ?
Try disabling "Groupwise Account Setup" and "Groupwise Features" plugin
from Edit->plugins and try it once again.
Thanks and sorry for my english :P
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev