Re: [Evolution] E. does not recognise pgp signing by mutt (gpg)

On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 12:29 -0500, Jeffrey Shanahan wrote:
I believe their is a build on the CentOS site, and a RPM on the Suse and
Fedora site. Their is not a build on the Debian site (that includes
Ubuntu) yet.

Sorry, but I don't know where the relation is. I told a specific
problem; an you answer that there is no mutt for Debian...

First, I told you that I tried mutt on CentOS and on Ubunut. And second,
it does even not matter for that problem, not a bit.

(While we are at this:
http://packages.debian.org/etch/mutt
http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/mail/mutt
)