Re: [Evolution] E. does not recognise pgp signing by mutt (gpg)

It seems that Evolution does not recognize, that a messages is singed,
if it is sent by mutt.

I am using Evolution 2.12.1 and mutt Mutt 1.4.2.2i (2006-07-14).
But I also noticed that with prior versions of both.

What OS are you using? To my knowledge Mutt does not work on a Debian
distro ie Ubuntu. It only work on certain distros. like RHI, Suse, or
Mandrake

I tried it with mutt on CentOS 5 to Evolution on Ubuntu. Now I tried it
also from mutt on Ubuntu. Previously there was the same problem from
mutt (I guess Suse) to Evolution on Fedora 7.

Its always the same issue.

Guido