Re: [Evolution] E. does not recognise pgp signing by mutt (gpg)

Hi List!

It seems that Evolution does not recognize, that a messages is singed,
if it is sent by mutt.

I attached two massages. Both are signed by myself and encrypted to
myself. The first is sent with evolution and the second with mutt.
The attached data is copied from mutt, for you can see which parts of
the message signed and encrypted. (That is different)

Does anybody know if this is a bug of Evolution or mutt?

First message:
http://nopaste.info/e1329ae42f.html
Second message:
http://nopaste.info/2a75cdbee5.html

I am using Evolution 2.12.1 and mutt Mutt 1.4.2.2i (2006-07-14).
But I also noticed that with prior versions of both.

I have to add: This problem raises only, when the massage is encrypted.
Massages which are only singed, are well displayed as those.

kind regards

Guido