Re: [Evolution] Cannot empty my trash folder!

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 13:40 +0200, E. Zonneveld wrote:
Hi All,

I am rather new to both linux ans evolution mail so
be patient with me.
Most things are OK now in evolution mail but I do
recieve much spam from one mail account and I use a
filter that delete" most of it.
However this "deleted" mails showing up in the trash
folder, here starts my problem.
When I go to file en select "empty trash" I get an error.

--------------------
"Error while expunging folder."
Error storing '~/.evolution/mail/local ( mbox)':
Summery and mismatch, even after a sync

I do not know how to find a "trash" (or any other)
folder where my emails are.
I need to solve this very soon because now I have
something like 10.000 mails in that folder!
Help please

Thanks to Andre for the FAQ.

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mismatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F

Edmund