[Evolution] Easy way to build Evo from Subversion

Hi all;

I've put up a page describing how to use my makefile to build the very
latest Evolution, checked out from Subversion.  If you want to have
up-to-the-minute Evolution, Evolution Exchange, etc. versions for
testing or to get the latest bugfixes, this will hopefully make it easy.

You can find instructions, etc. here:

        http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html

If you have an earlier version of the Makefile than this please update
to this version (I just put up the newest one this morning).  It has
some important fixes (for example, the clean rule no longer tries to
remove your entire root directory!! :-O :-/)

Also, a build error (bug in the Evo makefiles) is worked around and some
gconf schema installer errors are resolved (although, I'm not sure if
they really do anything) and some of the code is tightened up.
Currently there is only one issue: the build tries to install a bunch of
scrollkeeper info, which fails because we don't have root privileges.  I
haven't figured out how to have that part of the build install somewhere
else to avoid this, so for now I just ignore the error.  I hate this
though because it will also ignore any REAL errors you might run into.

Thanks to Peter Saffrey for trying it out and giving me info about
problems he found.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us