[Evolution] Delete evolution email account

Hello,
Sorry to spam this list, but I am stuck.  I have been trying to get evolution to work with my exchange server for a little over a year.  With version 1.4, it crashed constantly, so I gave up and used thunderbird.  Recently I upgraded my machine to Fedora 7 and I notice version 2 of evolution was installed, so I thought I would give it another go.  First, I tried was to provision a "novell" account thinking this was exchange.  I was able to setup the account but of course login fails because I don't have a novell account I have an exchange account.  I want to delete this novell account so I can use the exchange connector, but I can not get to into evolution to do this, because evolution continues to prompt me for the password to novell account.

Is there any way to blow away all accounts configured in evolution, so I can start over fresh?  Or get evolution to stop prompting me for the password so I can access the evolution main window and delete the account?

I have tried the following:

1) delete the .evolution folder from my home directory
2) delete the .gnome2_private/Evolution file
3) Uninstall evolution and reinstall it

Any Ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Blaiz