[Evolution] How to (not) move mail!?

Hi Folks

How do I move mail?  The move mail function doesn't seem to work!?

This is what I'm doing:
1 Create Folder under On This Computer called XTrash
2 Unhide deleted mail in a folder (my Inbox)
3 Create an Advance Search Find Now function for the folder and find all
the deleted mail
4 Select all to high light the deleted mail
5 Right click on the high-lighted and deleted may and select Move To
Folder... from the menu and select the just created XTrash folder as the
destination folder
6 Hay presto!  The mail has been copied and not moved!!!

How do I go about succeeding to do what I want, which is to move the
deleted mail to the folder called XTrash so that it is nowhere else but
XTrash?

Thanks,
M.
--
"There are problems with the signature" error (or similar)?
Fix your system by showing your trust in me and CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does
differ from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
       http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220

RMS on fedora: