Re: [Evolution] Delete evolution email account

Hi,

On Do, 2007-08-23 at 14:33 -0700, blaizgrubic gocougs wsu edu wrote:
Sorry to spam this list, but I am stuck.
That's a perfect reason to write to the lists :)

I want to delete this novell account so I can use the exchange
connector, but I can not get to into evolution to do this, because
evolution continues to prompt me for the password to novell account.

Is there any way to blow away all accounts configured in evolution, so
I can start over fresh?  Or get evolution to stop prompting me for the
password so I can access the evolution main window and delete the
account?

I have tried the following:

1) delete the .evolution folder from my home directory
2) delete the .gnome2_private/Evolution file
3) Uninstall evolution and reinstall it

Accounts are stored in GConf. Open gconf-editor and go
for /apps/evolution/mail/accounts
There should all you account information be. Just delete the entry you
don't want.

Cheers,
  Muelli