Re: [Evolution] Multiple namespace support with IMAP

On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 09:29 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 18:48 -0400, Jason Carr wrote:
My mail server is setup like this:

INBOX
 +--fruits
 +--veggies
 +--meats
cheese
 +--swiss
 +--cheddar
pizza
 +--buffalowing
 +--taco

So I can only get access to INBOX via Evolution.  I've set "Override
server-supplied folder namespace" in "Receiving Options" and left
Namespace: blank.  I've tried a variety of different options Evo can
never seem to see my cheese and pizza boxes.  I'm using IMAP for the
server type.

Is there something I can do to enable this behavior?

Why are you setting "Override server-supplied namespace" if the server
is set up the way you want? Works for me, using a Cyrus server and *not*
setting this option.

poc

Okay, I unchecked the option and restarted Evolution.  I go into the
Folder Subscriptions and I only see Inbox and the folders underneith
Inbox.

I'm also using Cyrus...