Re: [Evolution] How to write in letters that have come in the In-Box

Hi all;
On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 16:22 +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Hi,

On Do, 2007-08-16 at 09:52 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
Is there a way in Evolution to write notes for myself in letters that
others have written to me?

Not that I am aware of.
If you would use mbox format, you probably could edit the mbox
yourself ;-)
So I don't think you can edit mails in your Inbox with the Evolution
right now. But I think it's an interesting feature which is probably
worth a bug report.

This has been discussed before.  I agree with previous discussions that
you wouldn't want users to be able to alter the content of mail from
another person.

But could it be made possible to attach a memo to a post so that the
original contents remain pure but there is instant access to a receivers
(margin) notes?

--
Regards Bill