Re: [Evolution] Problem(s) connecting with OWA MS Exchange Server 2003

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 17:22 -0800, Louis Ezra wrote:
I removed the last "/" and this made no difference.

When I press the "Authenticate" button, I get a window requesting a
password, I enter the password, then nothing for 15-45 seconds, then I
get a SuSE "Bug Buddy" window telling me that Evolution has just
crashed and asking if I want to send a report.

Run Evo and Exchange-Backend with debug on.
Here is the commands I use - you can place it in a script if you like
and output to log files - but this way you can see the msg go by as you
try and auth.

---- NOTE: replace the 2.10 with whatever you have installed (2.8 if I
remember) ----

First (do this everytime you restart Evo, just to start with a clean
slate):
evolution-2.10 --force-shutdown

Then (you can reduce the =5 for less verbosity):
E2K_DEBUG=5 /usr/lib/evolution/2.10/evolution-exchange-storage

And in separate console:
CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution-2.10

Hans

E-Mail disclaimer: