Re: [Evolution] Problem(s) connecting with OWA MS Exchange Server 2003

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 21:26 -0800, Louis Ezra wrote:

However, when I try to apply these settings to Evolution using
instructions found on the Novell website I have problems. I have tried
using both the full URL listed above as well as just,
"https://webmail.nebraska.gov/Exchange/";.

Only use the URL as above, try removing the last "/".
What happens when you press the Authenticate button at this config
dialog?
I guess logging in from a browser works fine? use exactly the URL,
username and password you use in the browser.

Do you have a proxy setup?

In addition to the above, Evolution frequently crashes when I am
trying
to connect or configure settings.

Welcome to Evolution mail - I sorry to say that I still have a icon on
my desktop that kills all Evol processes ("evolution --force-shutdown")
and restarts the whole lot, with debugging, that I use about twice a day
(much less since I started using 2.10.1).
I have narrowed most of my crashes as Automatic Filtering - when I
filter by hand (select all and hit ctrl-Y) it all works sort-of OK.  So
for now make sure all auto-filtering is off.

So-far every version of Evo have felt like being in Beta, since I start
using it, about 5 versions ago (in all fairness, I only use it for
Exchange mail)

Hans

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm