Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

Hi Pete,

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 16:50 +0000, Pete Choppin wrote:
Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately I have had multiple problems installing Evolution-Brutus.
I need a library dependency for the RPM, which I cannot find.

Which one?

I have
hunted for it.  Also, when I try installing from source, I
run ./configure I get the following

configure: error: You need the intltool-update(8) program to build
evolution-brutus

intltool-update comes from the intltool package.

Can you point me in the right direction?

I'm currently working to get the GAL supported. You might want to follow
svn trunk (http://svn.brutus.net/) if you are interested.

HTH,
  jules