[Evolution] evol 2.10.3 on fedora7

Hi,

I had a tough time in compiling evol 2.10.x on RHEL 5. I finally decided to shift to fedora 7.

The installation of evo 2.10.3 was completely hassle free through yum.

I also added RSS reader plugin to manage my rss and blog feeds from  http://mips.edu.ms/evo/index.php/Evolution_RSS_Reader_Plugin

I feel with features like mail, calendering, scheduling, tasks, and rss reader we have a complete messaging platform under evolution. The only thing I am looking for is evolution plug-in for salesforce.com. (Outlook has a plugin with salesforce.com)

I am using evolution for many years and never had to think about a replacement. I must appreciate the great work done by the community.

Shrikant