[Evolution] Save to the folder replied/forwarded from?

Is there a way to do this?  It's a feature from Outlook that I rather liked, and I thought it was on or controllable in the last (previous) release of Evolution when I started to use it a few months ago (don't know the version number), but it doesn't seem to be there now.

This is so that when I reply to an email that I have already filed, instead of saving the reply in the Sent folder, it is automatically saved in the folder from which I replied.  (Same for forwarded emails....)

Thanks.

mhr