[Evolution] Is there a way to turn off this "feature?"

Whenever I save (move) an email message to a folder that has subfolders, the next time I open the move dialog, the folder is opened and all the subfolders are visible.  Worse, if I exit Evolution with any of these open, the next time I start it, the folders themselves are open in the folder pane on the left side.

Is there a way to turn off this annoying behavior?  I like having subfolders for organizational purposes, but I hate having them opened when I don't need it.

Thanks.

mhr