[Evolution] messages disappearing into thin air!

Hi All,

I was converting my account from POP to Imap, and the first part of that
process was to move messages from my inbox "On This Computer" to my imap
inbox. (I've done this same thing tons of times on other mail clients)
So I selected them, and moved them, and they disappeared. Completely.
Poof. They are gone from my inbox, and never showed up on the server!
(they don't show up when I show deleted messages)

What happened to them, and can I recover them? Help!

I'm running Evo 2.10.1 on Ubuntu Feisty.

Peace,
Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain