[Evolution] Evolution JESCS: Task timezone is reset to New York when synchronizing with SUN calendar server

Hi evolution list.

I've gotten evolution JESCS 2.6.4
(http://go-evolution.org/Evolution_JESCS) to work with evolution 2.6,
and on the whole I'm happy. It seems slightly unstable in that it
sometimes freezes or crashes my evolution from time to other, but I can
live with that.

A larger problem is that every time I add a task with any sort of date
information (dur/completed/started/...) the time seems to change from my
local timezone (CEST) to the timezone of New York. The actual time is
kept intact, meaning that the task's time moves to 7 hours earlier.

The behaviour is strange to me, since it doesn't do it for calendar
items, and since neither my evolution, my linux installation, nor the
calendar server has anything to do with New York whatsoever.

Is this a configuration problem, or a bug in evolution jescs? Should I
report bugs in evolution jescs in the evolution bugzilla (and which
component?) or does jescs have it's own bugzilla?

Thanks for any help!

Best
  KÃre Fiedler Chritiansen