Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector
- From: Joe Polcari <Joe SavaJe com>
- To: pds paulandlesley org
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:27:26 +0000
Ok - I'm grilling him right now :)
On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 11:29 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
So, I verified with my IT folks that auto-accept and auto-reject are set
and free/busy info are being published for our conference rooms. I can see
the free/busy for the conference room when I add it as an attendee.
I've tried reserving rooms with the following apps:
* Outlook Web Access for Exchange 2003
* Evolution 2.6.1 with Connector (Ubuntu 6.06.1)
* Evolution 2.8.0 with Connector (Ubuntu Edgy Eft Knot 2 + updates)
To test I created a meeting (appointment in OWA) with just me, and then
added a conference room as a "Resource" to the meeting, and use "Send".
Then I re-opened the appointment and checked the availability status.
In none of the above cases was the room marked as busy. My calendar was
marked as busy for all three.
Soooo.... I have a suspicion this doesn't work, or if it really does
there's more to it than just setting auto-accept.
Joe, can you re-verify that resources really are marked as busy? They do
get added properly and it all seems to work great... until you check the
free/busy and realize that they weren't really reserved after all.
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev