Re: [Evolution] Evolution JESCS: Task timezone is reset to New York when synchronizing with SUN calendar server

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 17:22 +0200, KÃre Fiedler Christiansen wrote:
Hi evolution list.

I've gotten evolution JESCS 2.6.4
(http://go-evolution.org/Evolution_JESCS) to work with evolution 2.6

<snip>

[...] every time I add a task with any sort of date
information (dur/completed/started/...) the time seems to change from my
local timezone (CEST) to the timezone of New York. [...]

Hi list. If everyone has been following this thread, I just wanted to
report that Jedy Wang from Sun has done some fast support and made a
patch for this bug in both the evolution 2.6 and 2.8 branches.

Best
  KÃre