Re: [Evolution] Repeated Evolution error message filling up .xsession-errors file

Hi Auerbach,
       This is an evolution issue and has been fixed. Please upgrade to
latest stable version evolution-2.8.0. Else please remove the calendar
added for publishing, from Edit->preferences->Calendars and
Tasks->Calendar Publishing.

thanks, chenthill.