[Evolution] Settings for offline folder not saved

Hi,

I am using evolution 2.6.3 from the Debian/unstable-tree.

To get offline folders working I have to select for every folder to copy
the content locally. This works very well while switching between online
and offline-mode.

When closing evolution and starting again the option is not set anymore
and offline-folders are not active. Where should I investigate more time
to look for this error? CAMEL_DEBUG=all show me no errors or warnings
concerning this issue.

Many thanks,

Robert.
--
| mailto:robert mareikeswelt de - http://www.mareikeswelt.de           |
| Key fingerprint = 68C5 1368 9A5B 0225 7BE5  DB1B 5215 1037 2EE3 CF62 |