[Evolution] How do I back up my certificates in Evolution? Backup butt. is inactive!

Hello everyone,

I have a serious problem with very important certificates in the Evolution
mail client.
Literally my employment status depands on this.

I am in the process of moving all of my data from a Debian GNU laptop (GNOME
desktop) to my new MacBook and I can't backup my private certificates in
Evolution. When I go to Edit/Preferences menu -> Certificates/Your
Certificates item, the "Backup" and "Backup all" buttons are inactive (the
text is gray and I can't click them).

Anyone has any idea on how to activate those buttons? I've been searching
the web for two days with no results and I would've given up already if it
weren't my important work mail accounts I am talking about.

I have found several howtos on how to backup the certificates telling me to
click the Backup button but I have no idea what to do if this very button is
unclickable!

I desperately need some help. I hope anyone could tell me what to do.
Please..

I am using Evolution 2.2.1.1.

Thanks a lot.
L.E.S.