Re: [Evolution] Default settings

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 11:17 +0200, Karl wrote:
At the moment I am using Thunderbird as my preferred email program and
so when I open Evolution I deny its request to become the default  on my
Evolution uses a plugin to set itself as default mail client.
Evolution->Edit->Plugins->Default Mail Client ( Uncheck this )

set up (Ubuntu). But, when I do open Evolution I always find one or a
few mails that have gone there instead of to Thunderbird and I can see
no reason why these few should do that.......

Evolution support's option of leaving mail on server.

Thank you
KJ