Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Re: No Beep, No Copy]

Thanks Daniel.  I agree that its probably an X problem.  I regressed from SuSE 10.1  to SLED 10 and it was there that I lost the beep.  I'm running mostly 64bit systems, with 32bit laptops.  This failure is across the board.  I have verified the validity of my download with the md5 functions.  I'll go pursue your XBell() premise.

John