Re: [Evolution] Removing Duplicates and Importing

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 05:37 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:

Hello Ritesh,

<snip>

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 10:47 -0600, Bill Turner wrote:

Kmail, by contrast, has a much broader set of import filters, and also
allows the detection and skipping of 'duplicate' messages.  I have
looked everywhere I can think of to find a way to remove the duplicates

I believe there is a open bug for the same.

At the moment, I personally use balsa mail client to remove duplicate.

Thanks for the clarification.  I know I am a couple of releases back,
this is the one available in the PCLOS repos.  PCLOS is based on
Mandriva, they use RPM's so I ought to be able to get a current version
and install it.  Just need to check on how to do that and not have my
system all screwed up. :)

Sounds like a nice little Thanksgiving Week project. :)

Bill