Re: [Evolution] Removing Duplicates and Importing

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 12:40 -0500, Peter N. Spotts wrote:

Hello Peter,

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 10:47 -0600, Bill Turner wrote:
Hello all,

snip<

I have
looked everywhere I can think of to find a way to remove the duplicates
in my folders with no success.  T-Bird also allows the removal of
duplicates.  KMail has that as part of the program, T-Bird requires you
to install a plugin.  The point being that both of them allow the
removal of duplicates in a straight-forward a manner, while Evolution
seems to lack that ability, or if it does have it is keeping it hidden
away in some place I can not find.

I'm no programmer, but I wonder if someone with the right skills could
hack the T-Bird undupe plug-in and add it to the list of Evo plugins?

Sorry took so long getting back to you.  I'm not a programmer either,
not anymore, but that would seem like a pretty straightforward approach
to me as well.  That would still leave the import function though.

Bill