Re: [Evolution] Strange behaviour

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 13:41 +0530, Srinidhi B S wrote:
You have "Caret Mode" enabled. Uncheck View -> Caret Mode or simply
press <F7> key, and the preview pane will not scroll down. :)

Faced the same problem this morning and got the fix too. :)

This bites more people...

I've been working on a patch that gives a visual indication of when
Caret mode is enabled.  It displays "Caret" in the mailer's status bar
with a helpful tooltip, sorta like the way Epiphany does it.  I still
need to get it working for individual mail message windows.

Matthew Barnes