[Evolution] Win32 Evolution 2.8 Issue

Here is another question for the list.

I just upgraded to Evolution 2.8.1.1 and I am using Windows XP.  The program is great, but the interface lacks something for me. Maybe it can be changed.

Three things:

1) When I reply to an E-mail, the font is really small. And it is not in the default colour for replying. This was the same in 2.6.5.

2) The font in the message list pane is Courier, how do I change that?

3) How do I install a dictionary? Can I use the OpenOffice.org dictionaries?

Thanks!

-Blair