Re: [Evolution] Win32 Evolution 2.8 Issue

On qui, 2006-11-16 at 13:09 -0400, Sawler, Blair T. wrote:
That worked, thanks. Now I need to start using it more!

______________________
-Blair T. Sawler
Woodlawn Technologies
Solutions for the future. Service from the past.
www.woodlawntech.com

Glad you could make it work. I'm having two problems with Evolution on
Windows XP. First: I can't print my mail. Sometimes nothing is printed,
sometimes the content is mismatched on the page. I can visualize the
document using "print preview".
Second: My alarm notifier for calendar appointments are not working.

Anybody can help me?

Helmar/Brazil