Re: [Evolution] Win32 Evolution 2.8 Issue

Hello. Can you attach any file to mail message from evolution? I have
problem with this action. I wrote about to mail-list:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2006-November/msg00153.html

On 11/16/06, Sawler, Blair T. <blair woodlawntech com> wrote:

 Here is another question for the list.

 I just upgraded to Evolution 2.8.1.1 and I am using Windows XP.  The
program is great, but the interface lacks something for me. Maybe it can be
changed.

 Three things:

 1) When I reply to an E-mail, the font is really small. And it is not in
the default colour for replying. This was the same in 2.6.5.

 2) The font in the message list pane is Courier, how do I change that?

 3) How do I install a dictionary? Can I use the OpenOffice.org
dictionaries?

 Thanks!

 -Blair