[Evolution] synching e-mail on two systems

I have two systems at home on which I have received e-mail (POP'd from
my ISP's mail server).  I generally want to set the account on one of
them to leave the messages on the server so that I get all the messages
on my primary system.  I noticed, however, that that setting was not
correct for a while so I have some e-mail on one system and some on the
other.  So...my general question is the easiest way to synch the e-mail
on the two systems.

There are obvious ways built in to Evolution to synch between a PDA and
one system, but I haven't seen anything anywhere on synching evolution
e-mail on two different systems.  I suppose if worse came to worse I
could copy over all the mail folders from one system to the other and
then import them, but that seems rather labor intensive...

Jon Slavin