RE: [Evolution] Synchronising mailboxes

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 16:00 +1200, Eustace, Glen wrote:
If a message has been deleted by Client A running evo, I would like it
to dissappear (be hidden) the next time Evo checks for messages. At
the
moment the check would seem to only be for new messages rather than
changes in state of old ones.

AFAIK this is what Evo does, and the only way to force a full resynch
other than shutting it down is to switch to another folder and back. If
I may quote myself from a recent post on this:

"In fact even Send/Receive will not do it, which I for one consider a
mistake. After all, if the user has explicitly indicated he's willing to
wait for a potentially slow operation, why not take the opportunity of
resynching even if there's no new mail?"

poc