RE: [Evolution] Synchronising mailboxes

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 11:04 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

If a message has been deleted by Client A running evo, I would like it
to dissappear (be hidden) the next time Evo checks for messages. At the
moment the check would seem to only be for new messages rather than
changes in state of old ones.

But there are people (me included) already grouching about how long evo
takes to sort itself out when you start it up because it goes through
and checks the state of every single message - which currently, for me,
takes about 2 minutes.  It would be unacceptable if Evo were to go to
sleep for that period every time it wanted to update it's state because
there is a remote possibility that I might have deleted a message (or
not) in another client.

I have multiple Evo (and other) clients that I use.  I just remember to
shutdown my work Evo when I go home, and shutdown my home Evo when I go
to work.  It's not that onerous.

Me too.

poc