Re: [Evolution] Very, very slow composition action

Hello Erik, thanks for your answer. I've reviewed the /etc/hosts file
and it contains a line for localhost. I've also check the "top" and
evolution is in effect, running but I don't know how to know if it is
waiting for some I/O. I've also running "ps ax" in that moment and its
state contains the flags R(running) l(multithreaded).

I have made another test today. I have opened two windows for composing
a message (one after the other). The former hangs the evolution for
about 20 seconds, like I have already said, but the second opens in less
than a second.

Thanks.