[Evolution] Setup virus filter for outgoing mail with clamscan

Hello! First sorry, for my not always correct english!

I`ve searched the mailing-list archive, but found no topic related fo
may problem!

SUSE 10.0 / Evolution 2.4.0 / ClamAV 0.88.2-2.1

I`ve installed the german version, so I don`t know IÂve translated all
correctly.

I`ve setup a mailfilter for outgoing mails.

forward to programm -> /usr/local/bin/clamscan/ - delivers -> 1
then
stop processing (or operation).

The mail should not be sent.

I've tested the filter several times with virus test files from
http://www.eicar.org/,
the virus is detected, but the processing of the mail ist not stopped!

The infected mail goes out to the mailbox of the recipent.

I don`t want to send infected emails to my contacts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can be wrong!

What is to do, to stop the outgoing mail to be sent??????

Hopefully someone can help me,
Best Regards
Albert Vogl