[Evolution] Evolution Icons still missing....

Since upgrading to gnome 2.14.1 I have lost many icons from Evolution.  Only from Evolution.

I have switched Themes in Gnome, and nothing changes.  This email is being sent from an Evolution where I cannot see the icons for Bold, Italic, Underline etc.  I CAN see the  icon for "Toggle Typewriter" style.  But none other.

I see many people asking this question in various lists - nobody has provided a solid answer yet.  I have reinstalled almost everything related to either Gnome or Evolution - no change.  I have reinstalled my themes as well as hi-res icons.  Still nothing.

Evolution worked perfectly before I upgraded to Gnome 2.14.1.

When I restart the gnome-settings-daemon, I get the same error that I get when I switch Themes "Evolution Icon not found".  This strikes me as a good clue(?)

Anybody have an idea what might be happening?  Is anyone else having the problem in this list?