[Evolution] Question about synchronizaion

Hi All,

I am using evolution-2.6.1 on Solaris. I notcie that everytime I sync
calendar between palm and evolution, all events will go to my local
personal folder(On This Computer->Personal). So if I want to store my
events to other folders, I need to move them from local folder to the
folder in which I want to store them manually.
I want to know if I can specify the folder in which the events come from
palm should be stored.

Thanks very much.

Jedy Wang