Re: [Evolution] Imported address book not autocompleting

I'm having a problem with auto-completion of email addresses after a
contact has been added using the "Quick Add" dialog.  It seems that the
problem has previously been discussed on this list:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2006-May/msg00104.html

I'm trying to implement guenther's recommendation:

    * Select the "Personal" Address Book
    * right click, Properties#
    * enable "Mark as default folder"

However, as soon as I enable "Mark as default folder," the "OK" button
becomes disabled, so I have no way to save the setting change.  (In case
it's relevant, the button is also disabled if I change the name, which
is the only other thing that could be changed in the dialog.)  Would
someone be so kind as to help me with a workaround to the problem with
this workaround?

Thanks in advance,
Xandy