[Evolution] prefer-plain plugin in 2.6.1

Hi,

I've been chasing this for a while, can anyone else compile the
prefer-plain plugin?

With 2.4 I modified the ebuild in gentoo and added "prefer-plain" to the
plugins list.

I just tried to do the same for the 2.6.1 ebuild (which compiles fine
without my changes) and I get this error in the configure:

[...]
checking for EVOLUTION_TEST... yes
configure: error: the specified plugin prefer-plain does not exist
./configure: line 33228: PATH_SEPARATOR: command not found
./configure: line 33242: EVO_SERVER_RULE: command not found

[...]

as you can see, it complains that prefer-plain is not a plugin, but I
less'ed the source, and it is still available in 2.6!

Any ideas?
thanks,

BTW: I have a better name for the software .... Microsoft Internet
Exploder.
        -- George Bonser <grep cris com>