Re: [Evolution] Evolution starts only with --offline option

hi kimmo,

the gdb trace in the other mail wasn't helpful. :-/

What a pity :(

[...]
hmm...when you start evolution in online mode, did you try to set
CAMEL_DEBUG=all? if so, what is the debugging output?

Nothing special, just:
--- cut here ---
~> CAMEL_DEBUG=all; evolution --online
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

(evolution:10358): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with
NULL parameter.
--- cut here ---

After this Evo hangs and must be killed (ctrl+c)... So I guess this
information is of no help :/

BTW, this seems to be a problem related to Evo rather than to the
desktop environment. I have tested it both with KDE 3.5.2 and Gnome 2.12
and in both environments Evo freezes when started in online mode :-/

Kind regards,
Kimmo